Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 22











So I'm 22 weeks old now. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast time is going by and how fast I'm growing up.

I started eating oatmeal this week and I especially like it when they mix it with pureed pears. They feed me solids about two times per day and then I wash it down with a nice bottle of milk...tasty, tasty.

I'm almost sitting up by myself now and can flip over pretty easily. I am making lots of noises; this is my way of communicating with my parents but they just don't seem to understand what I'm saying.

The orange stuffed animal in the picture is my new "Ugly Doll", they are the new "cool" toy. Sometimes I look really loco when I'm in my jumper. There is so much to look at that at times I get a little cross eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment