Saturday, January 22, 2011

My First Trim

I went to Lollipop Cuts this afternoon and got my bangs trimmed. I'm trying to grow out the back of my hair and keep my curls so I told the lady just the bangs only.
This place was pretty cool, I got to sit in a little red car while my hair was trimmed. It only took about 10 minutes and it really wasn't that bad. Mommy and Daddy said I was such a trooper.
I got a little glitter put in my hair and then this pretty pink hair clip. Daddy really liked the place because we were able to make an appointment and when we showed up they were waiting for us, they were fast, and were pretty cheap. I'm sure I'll be going back. They even gave me a little certificate with some of my hair and the date to commemorate the occasion.



1 comment:

  1. boy...did she actually stay still during her haircut like the pictures portray????
    she is so adorable;;; xxxooo

    Emo Helen

    ReplyDelete