Sunday, April 3, 2011

DisneyLand Part 1





Last week I got to go to Disneyland for the first time...I really wasn't too sure of what it was going to be like. The drive wasn't too bad...we got to the hotel at around 8:30am. Our room wasn't ready yet so we went into the park for a little bit. I was still in my PJs but I still had a good time.
The first ride we went on was "its a small world". There was so much going on that I just sat in awe of everything. After that we went on the "pirates of the Caribbeans , Dad said this was his favorite but there were some parts that were a little scary. But that could have been because I was just really tired still and needed my nap. Luckily by 12, our room was ready so I got to take a nap.
We spent 4 days in Disneyland and California Adventure hopping back and forth. We would head back to the hotel for my nap for a couple of hours and then it would be back out to the parks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment